Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New photos and podcasts

First of all, have a look at 3 new kidz photos (see the Photos section to the right). Damn those kids are cute.

Secondly I wanted to say a word or two about podcasts. I have officially dumped afternoon talk radio on the commute home in lieu of a number of podcasts. Check out the new section to the right, this is a good start to a new podcast experience, but only if you are into tech stuff mostly. But if you like Lost or Battlestar Galactica, those two podcasts offer a great behind the scenes look at those two shows.

Now I just need to get a USB port on my car stereo somehow. The only drawback to wanting to listen to podcasts in the car, is that you have to burn them to a CD-R first. Luckily my car reads CD-RW's OK so I'm not wasting a bunch of media.

On the gaming front, things have been kinda slow. I finished up The Longest Journey (my second time through) a few weeks ago and haven't really started anything new. Unless you count Yourself!Fitness for the XBox. I started a workout program using that "game" and it is pretty fun. It tests your physical fitness at the start of a new profile, and then slowly ramps up your workout based on feedback from you during the sessions. I'm pretty impressed, but I'm really hoping they do another one for the 360 because I can't stand the graphics. Maya (the instructor) has gorilla arms. Thats all I'm sayin'.
Other then that, aside from a little Outlaw Golf 2, I am not gaming at all. Still waiting for Keepsake, that has been delayed until April now, I think.

2 Comments:

Blogger Austin said...

My girl uses a device to route her iPod through her car stero on an unused FM station. I always thought those things were pretty hacky but it turned out alright.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Squid Dog said...

Ever since I had a "device" to broadcast my trunk mounted CD player on an FM station I am so turned off by that idea. Its a workaround for something that should just be there already. Besides, then you need to buy an iPod. It seems like everyone has one except me though, LOL! I guess I better get with the program one of these days.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home