Quick note on Keepsake
Almost forgot - all the hype about Keepsake, and I didn't say a word after I got it. I guess that says something, huh?
I am still making my way through the empty halls of Dragonvale Academy as we speak. It got put aside for Sin Episodes. I don't know, I just don't feel the magic with this game like I did with Syberia and The Longest Journey. Its beautiful, artistic, challenging. But I feel like I'm just going through the motions. I think I might relegate my adventuring to games created by Benoit Sokal. As for Keepsake, I think I'm going to speed through to the end using the game's built-in hint system, just to see where all the damn people are.
I am still making my way through the empty halls of Dragonvale Academy as we speak. It got put aside for Sin Episodes. I don't know, I just don't feel the magic with this game like I did with Syberia and The Longest Journey. Its beautiful, artistic, challenging. But I feel like I'm just going through the motions. I think I might relegate my adventuring to games created by Benoit Sokal. As for Keepsake, I think I'm going to speed through to the end using the game's built-in hint system, just to see where all the damn people are.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home