Roundup of past posts
I was reading through my old posts and as it is the new year I thought I'd take a look and see what had held true and what has not, from my old postings.
- Melanie never did get re-hired at Sprout. The new girl is Nina and, OK, I like her too.
- I still game on the PC despite earlier rantings. Some games like RTS's you just can't beat a mouse and keyboard. I'd say my gaming is about 50/50 360 and PC these days.
- Sin Episodes never released a 2nd episode, and most likely won't. One of my biggest disappointments in this list.
- I never finished Keepsake :-)
- Still listening to podcasts in the car on CD-RW - no upgraded radio yet.
- The Daily Plate, hmm, well I used it for a good 6 months and lost around 15 lbs. - but the next 6 months were horrible. Trying to get back on the TDP wagon right now.
- Vista got better with SP1, but still no reason to upgrade from XP. Here's to hoping with Windows 7. Early reviews are promising.
- I replaced my backup utility SyncBackSE with Microsoft's SyncToy 2.0. Also free. Pretty much equivalent, I just... like it better.
- Melanie never did get re-hired at Sprout. The new girl is Nina and, OK, I like her too.
- I still game on the PC despite earlier rantings. Some games like RTS's you just can't beat a mouse and keyboard. I'd say my gaming is about 50/50 360 and PC these days.
- Sin Episodes never released a 2nd episode, and most likely won't. One of my biggest disappointments in this list.
- I never finished Keepsake :-)
- Still listening to podcasts in the car on CD-RW - no upgraded radio yet.
- The Daily Plate, hmm, well I used it for a good 6 months and lost around 15 lbs. - but the next 6 months were horrible. Trying to get back on the TDP wagon right now.
- Vista got better with SP1, but still no reason to upgrade from XP. Here's to hoping with Windows 7. Early reviews are promising.
- I replaced my backup utility SyncBackSE with Microsoft's SyncToy 2.0. Also free. Pretty much equivalent, I just... like it better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home