Weird Al comes back out of the woodwork
Today the latest Weird Al Yankovic album was released, called "Straight Outta Lynwood". I assume Lynwood is some nice neighborhood in California somewhere but I don't really know. Anyway, Al is the only artist with who I rush out to Best Buy at lunchtime and get the CD on the same day it is released. So far I've listened to it twice and I am loving it.
Do yourself a favor and pick up this CD - you won't regret it.
If you need a sample, Al has released 3 tracks for free online so you can get a good taste of what you are getting.
In addition you can find several new videos on YouTube as well.
And the CD is double-sided with a DVD on the reverse. 6 music videos plus the whole album in 5.1 surround. Not bad.
PS - The only reason "Jewel Quest" has such a prominent position on my XBox thing is because my wife can't put it down! I think I finally made a gamer out of her.
Do yourself a favor and pick up this CD - you won't regret it.
If you need a sample, Al has released 3 tracks for free online so you can get a good taste of what you are getting.
In addition you can find several new videos on YouTube as well.
And the CD is double-sided with a DVD on the reverse. 6 music videos plus the whole album in 5.1 surround. Not bad.
PS - The only reason "Jewel Quest" has such a prominent position on my XBox thing is because my wife can't put it down! I think I finally made a gamer out of her.

45 Comments:
CbB5Ue Very good blog! Thanks!
PpxJNR Thanks to author.
Good job!
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Hello all!
Nice Article.
Magnific!
Magnific!
Hello all!
Thanks to author.
Thanks to author.
1oMKxT write more, thanks.
PHb266 write more, thanks.
Nice Article.
Nice Article.
Please write anything else!
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Magnific!
Nice Article.
Hello all!
Please write anything else!
Good job!
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Magnific!
Thanks to author.
Wonderful blog.
Good job!
Please write anything else!
Hello all!
Please write anything else!
Please write anything else!
Magnific!
Hello all!
Please write anything else!
Hello all!
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Good job!
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Save the whales, collect the whole set
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Magnific!
Post a Comment
<< Home