Fun at work
I was the victim of a little prank today - which is awesome, we need more pranks around here. I came to work and found a hallmark card with hearts all over it sitting on my desk. Inside was a handwritten note addressed to "Poo-Poo" and saying how much the sender loves and supports whoever the card was for.
I had a minor freak out, because I knew that it wasn't for me, but instead of suspecting a prank I thought maybe someone put it on the wrong desk! There are several married couples here but who would pick the wrong desk on accident? I mean there aren't any people here who are that dense. (Apparently I am the dense one, LOL)
Luckily I showed it to Tom first which is my initial reaction usually, instead of asking around about the card. After a little bit he admitted to finding this card in the bottom of a desk drawer where he sits, while he was cleaning. The card beloinged to a former tenant of that cubicle, although the only name we have to go on is "Poo-Poo". LOL
I know both guys who used to sit there. If it is one, I will let it go. But if it is the other (who might also read this blog, you know who you are), I must tease him relentlessly. Well maybe just for a day or so.
Will the real "Poo-Poo" please step forward?
I had a minor freak out, because I knew that it wasn't for me, but instead of suspecting a prank I thought maybe someone put it on the wrong desk! There are several married couples here but who would pick the wrong desk on accident? I mean there aren't any people here who are that dense. (Apparently I am the dense one, LOL)
Luckily I showed it to Tom first which is my initial reaction usually, instead of asking around about the card. After a little bit he admitted to finding this card in the bottom of a desk drawer where he sits, while he was cleaning. The card beloinged to a former tenant of that cubicle, although the only name we have to go on is "Poo-Poo". LOL
I know both guys who used to sit there. If it is one, I will let it go. But if it is the other (who might also read this blog, you know who you are), I must tease him relentlessly. Well maybe just for a day or so.
Will the real "Poo-Poo" please step forward?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home