MacGyver DVD - this is good stuff
ok I was watching macgyver last night and it was making me laugh out loud. Before I get into it I have to say I am really enjoying the Season 1 DVDs. This show holds up remarkably well considering it is over 20 years old. Aside from people not having cell phones, and the "bad guys" bad suits and bad haircuts, you don't even really notice. Usually when you go back to something that old in your memory, its not as good as you remember. Not the case with MacGyver. Awesome, Bud.
2 things happened in the ep I was watching where I laughed.
1.) Mac saw a girl fishing and she wasn't having luck. She had no bait. He picks up a foil gum wrapper off the ground (handy it was there!) and put it on her hook. Before he could walk off the pier she had a HUGE fish on her line.
2.) Pete Thornton and Mac are walking. 2 bad guys in suits are walking toward them. Pete says, "I'll take both of them, you get the list out of here!" No less then 10 seconds later, Pete is shot and down for the count. Barely got one shot off with his little gun. LOL That is why Pete is a suit.
MacGyver rules! Looking forward to watching Season 2 (and the rest).
2 things happened in the ep I was watching where I laughed.
1.) Mac saw a girl fishing and she wasn't having luck. She had no bait. He picks up a foil gum wrapper off the ground (handy it was there!) and put it on her hook. Before he could walk off the pier she had a HUGE fish on her line.
2.) Pete Thornton and Mac are walking. 2 bad guys in suits are walking toward them. Pete says, "I'll take both of them, you get the list out of here!" No less then 10 seconds later, Pete is shot and down for the count. Barely got one shot off with his little gun. LOL That is why Pete is a suit.
MacGyver rules! Looking forward to watching Season 2 (and the rest).

2 Comments:
omg that show is the greatest, i laugh everytime but its like this: "oh mac, you're so crazy!" not laughing AT him b/c he really is the man.
ever seen the Italian Job movie? they soooo got the car chase in the mini coopers from MacGuyver no joke! check it!
I've never seen The Italian Job but they must be MacGyver fans, LOL.
Post a Comment
<< Home